Marina Square presents: Whimsical Unicorn & Alpaca Cake Pop Workshop by ShaunTeoCreations
Cake Pop Decorating Workshop
Learn how to decorate yummy zoo-themed cake pops in the shape of mystical Unicorn & Alpaca by renowned baker Shaun Teo.
What's More! You'll get to bring home your very own creations!
Everything you need for this workshop will be fully provided, just turn up and be ready to unleash your creativity!
You'll also receive complimentary $20 Emporium Shokuhin vouchers!
Duration: 1.5 hrs
Fees: $40 (Adult)
What you will learn:
- How to prepare & set a cake pop base
- How to melt and smoothly dip a cake pop in chocolate
- Create decorations using nuts, fondants & edible paint
- Decorate and assemble adorable & whimsical designs.
About Shaun Teo (https://www.instagram.com/shaunteocreations/)
A renowned Malaysian-based baker, cake designer and online personality, Shaun is no stranger to the industry with his bakes.
For the full list of workshops, please visit bit.ly/MSQevents
Terms & Conditions:
- Tickets sold are non-refundable.
- Limited to only 20 teams per session.
- Please be advised that food preparation may consist of these ingredients: Milk, Eggs, Wheat, Soybeans and Nuts.
- For attendees with special dietary requirements or allergies, please inform us and we will assist you.
By participating in Marina Square's Whimsical Food Fair workshops, you agree to have your personal data kept in Marina Centre Holdings Pte Ltd database to participate in future events/activities and be contacted in connection with future events/activities. The Management reserves all rights on admission arrangements.
- The event description was updated. Diff#292545 2017-11-06 04:09:22
4:00 PM - 5:30 PM SGT
Cake Pop Design SOLD OUT $40.00
- Venue Address
- Marina Square, 6 Raffles Boulevard #03-238 Singapore 039594 Singapore